CTS Membership (Levels & Benefits)
ஒற்றுமையே பலம்! கூடிவாழ்ந்தால் கோடி நன்மை!!
Membership is open to all individuals and families who are interested in supporting and participating in Cultural, Social and Entertainment programs conducted by and for the Tamil community in Tamil.
There are two levels of CTS membership:
- Family Member
- Life Member
The current membership fees are:
- $30 per year for Family Member
- $250 one time payment for Life Member
- Reduced Entrance Fee for some of the CTS programs (Life Members Only)
- Free requests and helps in the monthly email digest
- Socializing and sharing fun with like minded community members
Besides being part of the Socio Cultural Organization that is involved in supporting and helping Tamil and Indian community through various social and cultural programs including Annual Health Fair, following are some of the additional benefits of becoming a member in CTS.
Priority will be given for members and their family for participation in the annual CTS programs. On an average about 4 to 6 programs are organized per year.
- Pongal Vizha (January)
- Sports Programs (Tennis, Badminton and others) (March)
- Tamil New Year/Muthamizh Vizha (April)
- Annual Picnic (August)
- Innisai Vizha (October)
- Children’s Day program (November)
Members can vote for selecting various Office Bearers and run for the CTS Board of Directors Office.
Please click here to become a member.